Friday, February 19, 2010

are you kidding me!!!!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

you have got to check out this link! scroll down abit...the first couple of picutes are just fine...but then you get to BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF! Seriously!?!?? Then pototoes gratin....rosemary rolls...and then desert...oh right! It's fruit...Man! here I am trying to eat heathly...and then I see this! I think I gained 5lbs just looking at the pictures!!!

I will be strong...I won't attempt any of these recipes! I will leave them for Pioneer Woman to share with her family...but DANG! they sure look yummy!!!!

2 comments:

GrammaMarnie said...

Mommy Deanna, dear Mommy Deanna!!! We all need some new postings and pictures of those wonderful handsome and mischievious boys!!! Thanks....luv GrammaMarnie

GrammaMarnie said...

DEANNA!! THIS IS WAY OUTDATED, UPDATE PLEASE!!!! LOL