Wednesday, August 13, 2008

20 weeks....Half-way there!

August 13, 2008

I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks pregnant! It's gone by really fast! Still feeling great! Starting to get uncomfortable with sleeping. Getting stiff and sore - hips, back, legs....but that's just going to get worse - right?!?

I had my 18 week ultrasound 2 weeks ago...everything looked good. But I had a phone call that I need to go have a follow-up scan - as they couldn't get the "poses" of baby's head. (Baby didn't want to coorperate already!) So next week I'll go back to see if this time Baby is ready for a photo shoot! (Hopefully I'll get more pics too!) (These pics didn't scan too great...but I wanted to share something)

Today, I had my 20 week prenatal. Everythings checking out good. So far my blood pressure is good to. (always a bit of a worry for me as I had high blood pressure with Charlie) Baby's heartbeat was 140.

I still don't think Charlie "gets" it...but when we're getting ready for bed...after Daddy gets hugs and kisses and then Mommy...then I have him kiss and hug baby (my tummy). But I really wonder if he "gets" it!?!?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: