Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd Ultrasound

So I had to go for a 2nd Ultra-sound yesterday becuase at the first one - baby just wasn't coorperating. Baby was being very active so the tech couldn't get good shots - particularly of the baby's head.

So I went for my second one. AFter my Dr. assured me all was fine - no abnormalities found or anything - just wanted a better look at the baby's head. Well this time around - BAby wasn't moving around...it was sleeping - with it's head face down!!!!! So once again no shots of the head! This baby does not want it's picture taken! Better get used to it! (Mommy's got a brand new camera and will be using it lots!!!!)

Now I have no idea what this means...if they will want to do another ultra-sound...or just leave it. I guess I'll just have to wait to hear from my Dr.

And here I was thinking I"ll get some new pics...yeah - I got 1 lousy pic of the baby's spine! Woo hoo!!!!

No comments: