Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Long weekend Camping trip...sorta!

For the long weekend we had intended to camp with my parents at Camperland. Well the intentions were there...however Charlie had different plans. I guess it was just too strange a place. He did not want to sleep! He'd just about be Ben came in and said "you know...we're only 10 minutes from home - we could go home...sleep and come back for breakfast" So this is what we decided to do! We'd head up first thing in the morning and stay for the campfire and then head home. It was perfect! Got to sleep in our own bed! have a shower in the morning! But still enjoy camping! Works for me!!!!

The first night...Charlie was asleep before we hit the freeway - which if you don't know...its about 5min to the freeway from camperland! When we got home I wasn't too sure if he'd wake up when we took him out of his car seat...it didn't even faze him! I guess by this point he was sooo tired - nothing could wake him!

No comments: