Sunday, September 24, 2006

Car Washes...bad!

So we are trying to sell my car...I love my car...but its a two door...and I'm just not a contortionist (sp?) to get Charlie into the back seat!!! So we are attempting to sell my car - and get a four door. Anyways...we have a girl coming to look at it on Monday (fingers crossed) so we went to get gas last night and thought we would go thru the car wash as well - get it all nice and clean and shiny! Well it started out good...but very sooon...as the car wash covered with soap...Charlie started to get a little freaked out! Then he got really freaked out!!!! We figured we've scarred him for life now...

So note to self...never take a baby into a car wash...it will be a long and loud experience! (He was still crying on the way home!!) Poor little guy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Charlie!

:(

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna! I hope the girl likes your car!