Monday, November 27, 2006

Snowing In Chilliwack!!!!!

We took Charlie out to enjoy the snow for a few minutes yesterday! He kept looking up and getting snow in his face! He wasn't too sure of all this white stuff!
I can't wait til next year...when we can really go out and play with Charlie in the snow!
This is our backyard! It looked so pretty at night...I wish I could have taken pictures then...but I knew the camera wouldn't have done it justice!
About a month after Charlie was born - it snowed and I had to take a picture with him in the snow...of course he had no idea what it was! We've also been to Whistler a couple of times to see the snow....but this was more snow than Whistler has had when we've been there! So it really was Charlie's first look and feel of lots of snow!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

awww...he looks so happy.

Butchess said...

what a smiley little guy!!

Amy said...

Owen was like Charlie today when I actually put him down in the snow - freaked out. He pulled off his glove, touched the snow, realized how cold it was, and wanted no part of it.

And after I bought him such cute snow clothes too!