Monday, November 06, 2006

And another one!

Now there's two front teeth on the bottom! I guess Charlie can't ask for his two front teeth for Christmas...well maybe the top (but they look pretty close as well!!!!)

I guess that's why Charlie was up for 2 hours on early Sunday morning (2am to 4am!!!!) I kinda had a feeling! I tried to put my finger in his mouth and he pushed me away! He didn't want anything touching his sore gums!!!!

While I'm giving a bit of an update....Recently...as of last week...Charlie has figured out how to go from the crawling position back to sitting.

Yesterday afternoon...he got up on his knees by the chair

Then today...it was up on his two feet at the coffee table...all by himself! Walking will be soon I think!!

Our little baby is growing up! sniff sniff!

6 comments:

Butchess said...

wow charlie!!! so many changes, so fast! very exciting!

Unknown said...

hmm...now you say that about Charlie being protective of his gums, more about Keira is making sense. She is now very reluctant to have her top gums brushed at tooth-brushing time. Fingers crossed those upper babies are nearly here!

Unknown said...

Oooo...congrats on the teeth AND the big moving landmarks, btw!

xxx

Life according to Jacob said...

good for you Charlie, you're on your way now

Amy said...

Wow! It's been a busy few days, eh?! Before we know it they'll all be going to school together. Well, I guess we have a little but of time before that all starts.

:)

Unknown said...

with them growing up so fast, maybe we should start thinking about having some more babies? ;-)