Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last day with Olivia....

April 5, 2007 I found out in March that Charlie was finally off the waiting list for the Daycare at my work...so he would officially start on April 10.

The week before, Rebecca drove Charlie to my office at 1 o'clock and I would take Charlie to the daycare to get used to the idea of being at a new place. He did really well (which we knew he would) He was sure tired out when I would pick him up...and would fall asleep on the drive home!

There's anywhere from 9-14 kids on a daily basis - and they are all a bit older than Charlie (by a little bit)

We will miss going to Rebecca and Olivia's - but we know we will see them often! Charlie had lots of fun playing everyday with his buddy! (they are soo cute together!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...i bet they are really going to miss each other - i imagine Olivia is going to notice the difference more (until, of course, she is joined by a new lttle addition!)